Saturday, November 5, 2016

Coupon Brag- Free Body Wash!

Okay... This is not really a coupon blog.

But every now and again I come across deals so good I can't not share.


I'm not really the coupon-clipping type. And trust me, I want to be. No- I NEED to be. 


I'm just lazy. And usually, even if I take the time to clip coupons, I get to the store and realize they are sitting on my counter.


So coupons are not my thing.


But mobile apps? That is where it's at!


For this deal, you will need ibotta. Use my referral code and get $10 when you redeem your first rebate! 


https://ibotta.com/r/kwwbq


You will also need Checkout 51. Get this from the app store.

Lastly, you will need the Kroger app. Get this in the app store and link it to your Kroger card.




Here are the 4 items I bought:


Axe Shower Gel: 
on sale for $3.99
I used an e-coupon from the Kroger app to save an instant $1.50
Final price: $2.49

Caress Shower Gel:
on sale for $2.99
I used an ecoupon from the Kroger app to save an instant $1.00.
Final price: $1.99

Then I submitted to ibotta for $4.00 cash back.
Then I submitted to Checkout 51 for $4.00 cash back.

Final price, after rebates: I got paid $3.50 to buy these products!

Dove Shower Gel:
On sale for $5.49
I used an ecoupon from the Kroger app to save an instant $2.00.
Final price: $3.49


Dove Men's Shower Gel:
On sale for $3.99
I used an ecoupon from the Kroger app to save an instant $2.00.
Final price: $1.99

Then I submitted to ibotta for $5.00 cash back.

Final price, after rebates: $.48 for both!

Actually, counting all rebates, I got paid $3 to buy 4 full-size body washes.

If you are conscious of toxic products like I am, these are great to donate to Mission Arlington.

Just be sure you watch product sizes- they are specific!

Any questions? Hit me up! Happy to answer :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment