Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Crunchy Boutique: The Newest Arlington Hot Spot for Moms & Tots!

I searched high and low when I first had kids to find parenting resources in the Arlington area.

I discovered lots of great mommy groups and mommy workouts, but I really struggled to find a place to go for natural parenting. Although cloth diapering was never my thing, I nursed my babies, co-slept, baby-wore and tried to use safer baby bath products.

So you can most certainly color me envious that The Crunchy Boutique is open here in Arlington and was everything I looked high and low for... Now that my kids are 3, 5 and 7!



Nestled in a quiet business center at the intersection of Davis and Randol Mill in North Central Arlington, The Crunchy Boutique is most certainly a must-visit for all mamas and mamas-to-be in the area. Complete with all the resources you need to successfully breastfeed, cloth diaper, baby wear and so on, The Crunchy Boutique is the local business to support your motherhood journey.


My youngest and I dropped by yesterday to see the space and were seriously impressed. The store had a small table set up near the front with magnetic blocks for her to build with while I explored the space. And the space is incredible- open, warm and so inviting.


The store has all kinds of cloth diapers and all the accessories you might need to be a successful cloth diaper-er. There are baby carriers of all kinds (including the much-desired mesh baby wraps I loved with my third baby because I could wear it in the water), a variety of natural teeters, toys, clothes, nursing accessories and so much more. Truly, if you need something to accessorize your natural-parenting lifestyle, shop here! Support local! Help this awesome business thrive!


Beyond just a place to shop, The Crunchy Boutique is truly a resource the Arlington area should be proud of. The shop includes a large, open room for classes and meet ups and a full calendar for July hosting mixers and informative sessions. From birth planning classes to baby play time to Rock Your VBAC (man I wish I could have attended this years ago!), The Crunchy Boutique offers classes to all area moms in all stages of motherhood.


I simply could not be more impressed with this store and its offerings. Seriously, guys... Log out of Amazon. Put down your one-click shopping lists. Get off of Facebook. Check out the July calendar, shop local and support this awesome business- because this is the kind of business Arlington needs and should be proud to support!

Find more info on the boutique here: crunchyboutique.net

No comments:

Post a Comment