Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Spice Up Date Night or GNO with Breakout Games!

I love a good puzzle.

And I love to watch crime shows on TV.

My husband and I are currently a little too into the My Favorite Murder podcast.

I probably should have been a crime detective, now that I think about it.

So, in an effort to spice up date night, my husband and I, along with three other couples, tried Breakout Games at Parks Mall (located upstairs between Barnes & Noble and Sears) this past weekend.



Breakout rooms have been a trend now for a couple of years. The concept is simple: You are "locked" in a room and given very few clues as to how to escape. You must work together with your teammates to discover clues hidden all over the room. Clues come in various categories and can be difficult or easy to decode.

This was our second time, actually, attempting a breakout room, and, unlike the last time around, this time we actually escaped! I even contributed an important clue this time around, thankyouverymuch.


What I love about Breakout Games at Parks is that there are multiple options. I chose "Do Not Disturb" for our Saturday Date Night, but there are five other options available to interested parties (other choices include escapes such as Museum Heist and Island Escape).

Up to eight people can participate in this particular game (some only allow seven). The rooms are quite small, but, trust me, you will want the everyone's opinions and contributions as you attempt to escape the room you've been quarantined to!

Breakout Games is a fun way to add some variety to date night, girls night out, team bonding events and more! These escape rooms get you thinking and interacting with one another- and they are so much fun!


Learn more about Breakout Games here: 

*Please note: I was given free admission to Breakout Games in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment