Thursday, May 27, 2021

Father's Day Events in DFW 2021

It's almost time to celebrate Dad!

I have a great husband who puts up with all my social media antics, my desire to be constantly traveling, my inability to keep our shower clean despite my best efforts and SO much more. He most certainly deserves to be celebrated this Father's Day like none other! 

So I've rounded up a few events for you guys that celebrate dads. And if you're stumped on what to get Dad this year, check out this article I did for Zulily about awesome Father's Day gifts. I hope there are at least a few items on the list you haven't thought of yet!


Activities for Dads & Kids in DFW for Father's Day 2021.


DFW Father's Day Happenings 2021

Take a Father's Day Train Ride in Grapevine- Dad even gets a free drink and hot dog! 

Create a masterpiece with Dad at Splatter Day at Irving Mall- Just be sure to purchase tickets in advance! 

Decorate some coasters for your dad for free in Fort Worth- Just register in advance and don't wear clothes that can't get dirty. 

Learn to grill with Dad at Central Market in Fort Worth- just save me some of the pound cake you're going to make, will you?!

The kids can play while Dad feasts on tacos at Family Time in Mansfield- that's a win/win if you ask me!

Stroll through the Dallas Arboretum with Dad- he even gets a free iced tea!- stay for live music and cookie demonstrations on Sunday.  

Show Dad your golf skills when you attend a father/child golf event in Fort Worth- you even get free food while you work on your game! 

Where will you celebrate Father's Day with the father figure in your life this year?

If I've missed any events, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment