Thursday, September 15, 2016

Must-Have Monograms and More from a Mansfield Mama!

You. Guys.

This. Wine. Glass.
<b:if cond='data:blog.postImageThumbnailUrl'> <meta expr:content='data:blog.postImageThumbnailUrl' property='og:image'/> <b:else/> <meta content='http://www.your-blog-logo.jpg' property='og:image'/> </b:if>

I'm trying not to drool as I dream of filling it with cheap red wine and taking a swig after putting my girls to bed.

Only 10 more weeks until this *should* be a reality!

Because kids.

I mean, that pretty much sums up my life in two simple words.


But really- how fantastic is this wine glass?! For your bestie who just had a baby. For your boss or your boss' wife at the work baby shower. For your child's teacher at Christmastime. Fill it with Hershey's kisses for the pregnant mom-to-be or package it up with a great bottle of wine for the new mommy and you've got a killer, we-can-all-relate gift!

Micaela with Southern TaterBug (facebook.com/southerntaterbug) is the creative Mansfield-based mama behind this awesome wine glass- and so much more! Micaela can put monograms, cheeky sayings, graphic images, anything really, on the medium of your choice. Think fantastic birthday shirts, personalized holiday gifts, unique home decor.



In addition to my fabulous wine glass, she designed this adorable Fall pumpkin shirt complete with my monogram! Monogramming is absolutely as southern as sweet tea and the latest trend for kids and grown-ups alike. This glitter pumpkin is perfect for mama and her little girls for those oh-so-cute pumpkin patch photos. Have a different vision for your kids' Halloween shirts? Contact Micaela- she will help you make your vision a fabulous t-shirt (or dress, etc.).



One of the newest items in her collection is these adorable monogrammed earrings. Another Southern wardrobe staple. I can't wait to sport these all Fall, with everything from my Missouri Tigers football shirts to the little black dresses I wear to Junior League meetings. These will match everything!




Not to be left out, my girls also got adorable new dancer shirts to wear when the weather changes. Glitter, ballerina graphics and their names- what could possibly be cuter?!



Micaela thinks of her shop as an online gift boutique and wants to help every customer design, create or find her (or his) perfect piece. Visit her Facebook Boutique today to start shopping! (Supporting local moms and dads is what it's all about!)

Disclaimer: I did receive these items for free to review but the thoughts and comments are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, you are amazing. I'm so glad that you and your littles are enjoying your goodies!

    ReplyDelete