Friday, May 20, 2022

Summer 2022 Kids Movie Programming- See Movies on the Cheap!

As much as I love summer, there are days when I just can't with the Texas heat. 

I want to retreat inside where the air conditioning is so cold I want to grab a sweatshirt!

For this reason, I love taking my kids to the movies.

For the past decade (decade! I literally can't believe I just typed that), I've been taking my girls to free and cheap summer movies as a way to entertain them on the cheap. Because, let's be honest. Entertaining kids during the summer can get crazy-expensive. 


Sing 2
Sing 2 is being shown quite a bit this summer at various summer movie clubs for kids. I still haven't seen it but my kids say it's wonderful!


Luckily, we live in an area with a lot of movie theaters that are awesome enough to offer fantastic summer programming that will get your kiddos out of the house and out of the hot Texas sun. Sure, the movies you'll see at a reduced rate aren't current blockbusters. But I never tire of Minions or Trolls or some of those movies my kids have watched on repeat for years anyway. 

So grab a few dollars and maybe text a friend- it's time to go to the movies!

Summer Movie Programming for Kids 2022- Arlington/Mansfield, Texas

June 15- August 3. $1.50 per movie. Movies are on Wednesdays. Plus enjoy $1 off kids snack packs or popcorn and drink combos. 

summer movies
Summer Movie Clubhouse promo flyer, taken from the Cinemark website. 



June 5- September 1. $3.25 per movie, multiple showtimes per week. Snack on drinks and popcorn for $3 each during these special movies. 

May 30- September 1. $2 per movie, 11 am showtime Monday- Thursday. I don't see any snack deals posted but their food is super yummy! We love the pretzel bites :)

May 30- August 11. $6 per movie, which includes popcorn and a drink. Movies shown Monday- Thursday at 10 am. 

As of this post, I cannot find any information about AMC Theatres doing any sort of summer programming. My emails for information have gone unanswered. 

Yay for inexpensive summer movies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment