Monday, October 31, 2016

Birthday Fun at Texas Tumble Tots!

October is birthday month at our house.

My oldest's birthday is October 2, my youngest's October 30. (My middle daughter is our loner with a May birthday... Even my husband and I share August!)

It's not always easy hosting two parties in one month (especially when you are on a budget!), but it's always fun!

My youngest, who admires her older sisters greatly, wanted a party similar to my oldest's. So, after hearing lots of great things about Texas Tumble Tots, I decided to try there.

And I'm so glad I did!

Party guests arrived to an obstacle-course of gymnastics equipment ready to be climbed on. Slides, bars, beams, cushy mats... The kids came ready to play- and play they did!


The party hostess helped younger kids with the balance beams and bars, and lead them in a few activities, including Simon Says, musical hula hoops and bubbles.



The back room was set up for eating and gift opening. And, to my delight, it also had two small bounce houses for the kids to enjoy! One featured a large slide that my girls loved going down head-first, and the other was a mini boxing ring perfect for bouncing and playing.



I was able to bring in whatever food I wanted, so I chose some fruit platters from Kroger, a chicken nugget platter from Chick Fil A, a few odds and ends from Costco and a cake from Sams. Kids got to enjoy the food at small red tables just their size.



The gym itself features plenty of seating for adults to be able to relax and socialize while kids burn off some energy. There is also a corner with books and small toys for little ones not yet big enough for the gym floor. The facility is kept very neat and tidy, and is easy to find just a few miles off of 287 when you take the Heritage Trace Parkway exit.



I chose not to do a fancy set up- no balloons, streamers, banners or the like this time around. But there is certainly tons of space for decorating if you want to so do!

I would highly, highly recommend Texas Tumble Tots as the perfect indoor birthday party venue! Great for hot, hot summer days and chilly winter days. I love when I don't have to worry about canceling a party last minute because Mother Nature isn't cooperating! I would recommend this venue to birthday boys and girls ages 10 and younger.



Texas Tumble Tots is located at 12615 FM 917 in Alvarado.

facebook.com/texastumbletots

www.texastumbletots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment