Monday, January 23, 2017

Drop into the hottest kids classes in DFW... All the reasons we love Pearachute!

My oldest spent months last year begging me to try cheerleading.

"Mom, when can we do cheerleading?" "Mom, when does cheerleading start?" "Mom, I want to be a cheerleader NOW!"

I called around and priced out all the area programs. I gathered all the necessary supplies (mostly from her closet) and got her ready to go.

Halfway through the first class, she was done. She wanted to goof off and practice her backbends. She had no interest in jumps or cheers or arm placement.

I'm just glad we discovered she didn't really want to be a cheerleader before I invested all my time and money!

Now each time my girls beg to try something new, I try it out through Pearachute, a new concept for kids that launched here in DFW in late October.



Pearachute is a drop-in class pass for kiddos ages 0-12ish. Pearachute partners with local businesses in the area and lists their classes on the Pearachute platform. Then I can go on and select classes for my girls to try out without committing to any one singular activity.

Pearachute launched successfully in Chicago more than a year ago and has been a smash hit! Pearachute is now branching out to DFW and Kansas City. Check them out here- www.pearachutekids.com




The benefits of a Pearachute membership are many...

1. I can attend classes with my girls on my time. No more committing to every Wednesday at 11 on to realize three weeks in that Wednesday at 11 doesn't work and having to find a new class. I can do Wednesday classes for the girls only when it works out for us.

2. We get access to all kinds of amazing kids classes! Through Pearachute, we have taken art classes, dance classes and music classes to name a few. We have also been to several open play facilities in the area as well as trampoline parks! Pearachute also has swim classes, karate classes, cooking classes, French classes- the list goes on!



3. The girls get to make new friends and find their "spot." My middle daughter is an artist. She loves to draw and create. We've discovered amazing art classes all around DFW through Pearachute, and she's nurtured her talent through the different lessons. My youngest is my musician- music is so very much her thing. She's taken some great music classes through Pearachute, and we have more scheduled!

4. You can access classes all over the area. Need to run up to Frisco to grab something at Ikea? Why not drop into a class while you are up there? Reward your kiddos for a fuss-free trip with a cooking class or swim time through Pearachute! Going to visit family in Mesquite for the day? Drop into an open play area after you visit relatives!



Pearachute is super easy to use, too! I login to the website (www.pearachutekids.com) and search for classes. I can filter the search by age, day, area of town, etc. Then I select what class I want to attend and which kiddo will be there and voila, I'm ready to go! I can sync the class to my Google calendar, and they send me a booking confirmation email. I can cancel the class up to one hour before the booking to avoid paying a cancellation fee, too.

Businesses benefit from the partnership, as well. Partners get paid each time a Pearachute user drops into their classes! It is free for a business to be a partner, and they get to expose new kids to their classes through the partnership!

Interested? Pearachute offers three membership levels- 3 classes per month, 6 classes per month or unlimited classes per month. Use the code StephanieJ2017 to get your first month of a 3-class pass for $1!



Then start dropping into the best classes in town! We recommend: Mini Music at Destiny Music Studios, any age-appropriate class at Little Gym, any age-appropriate class at A. Persons Dance Legacy, open play at The Happy Lark or Small World, Big Imagination and art classes at Van Grow Art Studio. Happy discovering!

Own a local kid-oriented business? Feel free to message me to learn about becoming a Pearachute partner!

I am an ambassador for Pearachute Kids and do receive free memberships for my girls in exchange for promoting the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment