Friday, April 23, 2021

Best Places to Shop for Patio Furniture in Arlington

Looking to spruce up your backyard to entertain guests this summer? Here are the best spots in the Arlington area to find patio furniture!

Summer is almost here! The air feels warmer, the kids are counting down until school is out and the pool is calling my name (although ours is still broken from the deep freeze- if anyone knows where to get parts for broken pumps, please please tell me!). My husband is redoing our entire back patio area so it is ready for guests for Summer 2021!

He has tasked me with picking out patio furniture. I've been on the hunt for a table we can place permanently outside to enjoy meals al fresco. I'm looking for something fun and fresh that will compliment our three-piece couch and fire pit table we already have. So I've been running all over town deciding what I like- and what's within our budget! Fun times!

I just did a whole article for Zulily about must-have patio furniture. Zulily also has tons of cute patio options for you that can be delivered right to your door! Check out Zulily for lots of great pieces including chairs, umbrellas and more. I have my eye on this awesome three-piece patio set right now!

The cutest patio set I have my eye on from IKEA in Grand Prairie.


If you are on the hunt for patio furniture and want to see it in person in the Arlington area, here are the best spots I've found to get your hands on great furniture in the area! 

7 Great Spots to Shop for Patio Furniture in the Arlington Area

1. The Backyard Store, Pantego: This is the only spot I've found that is truly a local business. Tons of great styles of patio furniture on Pioneer Parkway in Pantego. They also do outdoor kitchens! Bucket list item for me for sure!

2. The Chair King: The Chair King is actually a Texas chain that started in Houston. Lots of gorgeous patio furniture plus grills and outdoor accessories. I'm shopping here for a grill for hubby for Father's Day... Now I just need someone to tell me which type to get! 

3. Big Lots: Okay, so Big Lots is just a nationwide retailer. But have you seen their patio furniture? If you are on a budget, Big Lots is a great place to start! Lots of great furniture, and sometimes you can find coupons online to apply toward your purchase! 

4. At Home, Mansfield: At Home, at 287 and Broad in Mansfield, can be a bit overwhelming. This home superstore will have you wandering for hours, questioning whether or not you need pot holders or rugs or decorative trinkets. I have to go in here with my eyes on the prize. But if you want a one-stop shop for all of your outdoor needs, this might just be the spot for you! Decent prices, too. 

5. Homegoods, Mansfield: I love wandering through the HomeGoods at 287 and Debbie looking for great homewares. This store tends to get some fantastic pieces you might not find elsewhere. The only downside? You can't waffle at this store. Items will be gone before you turn around! If you see something you like, grab it and don't look back! I still have major regrets over the absolute cutest cooler I saw there last summer and didn't snag when I had the chance... 

6. Lamps Plus: I never would have thought to stop into Lamps Plus to look for patio furniture. Because, hello, it's called LAMPS Plus. Not Patio Furniture Plus. But they have some great outdoor options and reasonable prices, to boot! Definitely check them out.

7. IKEA, Grand Prairie: Nothing like furniture from IKEA to test a marriage, amiright? I was wandering through IKEA last week and fell in love with the cutest outdoor set (pictured at the top of the article). My husband gave me a firm maybe and said he won't consider saying yes until I let him know exactly how many pieces the set comes in... I just keep reminding him we need to show off the deck he is working really hard to rebuild this spring!

Where do you go to shop for great patio furniture in the Arlington area?

Adorable patio set like I want for my own backyard!



2 comments: