Tuesday, December 29, 2020

5 Best Spots for Kids Craft Classes in the Arlington Area!

Sometimes I love crafting with my kiddos at home. 

I love digging out all the supplies we have- pipe cleaners, glitter, paper, glue, feathers, the works!- and seeing what we can come up with. Sometimes we search through Instagram or Pinterest to get inspired, and sometimes we just wing it.

For winter craft inspiration, check out the article I did for Zulily with six woodland creatures to create at home! 


And other times, I like to take my kiddos to craft. You know, to leave the inevitable mess that follows any given crafting session behind! Sometimes it’s nice to not have to get down on your hands and knees and scrub until the glitter goes away (although, let's be honest, it doesn't really ever go away)!

Here are my five favorite spots in the Arlington area to craft with kiddos!

1. Kidcreate (Mansfield). This spot offers weekly lessons as well as one-off workshops, parents' night out and day camps. The staff is super friendly and my kids always come home with the coolest creations!


2. Busy Bee Workshop. We have done some really cool take-home projects from this local art stop! Okay, so, I still brought the mess home, but it was far more contained than if my kiddos get free reign of the glitter. This place also offers private parties and workshops. 

3. Art Smart. Weekly art classes, workshops, summer camps and so much more. This spot also offers Scout workshops and is sure to get your kiddo excited to draw and create!

4. Creative Catalyst Arts. This past fall, this new downtown spot offers weekly pottery classes for kids. So cool! You can also stop here and grab activities to create yourself at home!

5. Art Castle (Hurst). Drop into this spot for a variety of creative activities, from family days to summer camps and private parties to weekly classes. Your kids will definitely find something to inspire them here!




No comments:

Post a Comment